Palladium offers unparalleled capabilities in rapidly establishing professional logistics support services in remote, adverse, and challenging environments. We excel at enabling public and private clients to begin local operations as quickly as possible, and we work to sustain operations smoothly throughout the lifecycle of a project or venture.
Our services include options for the design, build, and operation of camps, logistics bases, and discrete logistics capabilities. We develop supply chain networks that can deliver goods directly from the factory to the project site. We are experts at responding to supply chain and functional disruptions and we keep projects moving, with open and transparent reporting to our clients.
- Construction project management
- Camp and logistics base operations
- Facilities refurbishment
- Third and fourth-party logistics
- Remote facilities management
- Asset and inventory management
- Communications and IT support
- Capacity development
- Multimodal transport and distribution
- Catering and dining services