Palladium operates in Kenya implementing several donor funded projects and seeks air ticketing travel services to assist travel for staff, consultants, and other stakeholders. Applicants must have at least five years’ experience. servicing large clients and IATA certified.
- The air ticketing provider should provide the following:
- Reservations and ticketing for staff, consultants, and other stakeholders.
- Service Center in a secure location, staffed with a minimum of 10 persons and provides 24 hour service via email and telephone.
- Dedicated staff person and their alternate to manage Palladium account.
- Access to All Airlines operating in different regions
- Provide dummy hotel and airline itineraries for visa applications.
- Provide a minimum of three different possible flight options unless alternatives are not available.
- Notifications to traveller and Palladium travel coordinator when a booked flight is delayed, cancelled, or other pertinent changes to the flight