Palladium operates in Kenya implementing several donor funded projects and seeks ICT services to ensure that the LAN, Networking, servers, Computers, Printers, Scanners other IT and telecommunication equipment are in such a state as to provide the necessary services required by the organisation to facilitate the work of its staff with minimum downtime
- Provide support in our offices in Nairobi, Juja & Kisumu
- Offer first line support for employees on any ICT related issues.
- Carry out an assessment of the current LAN & WLAN installation and ascertain user needs and network requirements, Identify any issues and advise on resolution
- Document current network setup and make any recommendations for improvement
- Maintain inventory and maintenance schedule for of all IT and network assets in all office.
- Install and configure networks, remote access systems, computers, and periphery equipment, including faxes, copiers, and scanners as required.
- Gather data on systems, routers, and other hardware and monitor system performance to ensure that demands are being met.
- Implement network security policies and best practices.
- Capacity build staff on computer security.
- Ensure firewalls configurations, antiviruses and other security interventions are up to date.
- Troubleshooting WLAN/LAN, servers and routers, local area networks, and switches.