Palladium is interested in engaging reliable transport company to provide taxi services in Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Juja. Applicants must have at least five years’ experience servicing large clients
- The transport service provider who will offer reliable, insured, and safe vehicles, as well as, licensed drivers for transporting staff, consultants, and stakeholders outside of Nairobi.
- Provide licenced drivers that have no suspensions on record or current suspension notices from the Kenyan Revenue Authority.
- Drivers must have completed Safety and Security training.
- Provide vehicles that are in good working condition (mechanically sound), branded, clean, and passed required inspection, and registration documentation should be available in the vehicles.
- Vehicles must have seat belts, first aid kits, fire extinguisher, spare wheel, jack and appropriate tools
- The transport services provider shall have a fleet that provides saloon cars, 7 seaters, 8-seater vans, 25-seater coach, and Landcruiser vehicles.